The STIX 2 Preferred and STIX 2/TAXII 2 Preferred badges are provided for exclusive use by organizations whose self-certification has been accepted by written confirmation from OASIS. Use by any other parties is strictly prohibited.
General Guidelines and Restrictions:
- Badges may be used in marketing collateral, advertising, social content, product catalogs, websites, news releases, and signage solely in connection with the product and specific major product version that has been approved by OASIS self-certification process completion.
- An organization must display its own logo, corporate name, product name, or other branding in the primary, more prominent position than the STIX Preferred badge.
- Badges may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- Badges may not be used in a way that would disparage OASIS, our standards, or our programs.
- Badges must be used as provided by OASIS with no changes, including but not limited to proportion, or design, or removal of any words or artwork. Badges may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance. Whenever used in online media, the badge must be hyperlinked to the STIX 2 / TAXII 2 Preferred Products page at https://oasis-stixpreferred.org/.
- Although STIX 2 Preferred badges are not accompanied by the trademark symbol (TM), they are trademarks of OASIS.
- Organizations are not permitted to include language that implies an OASIS recommendation or endorsement of the tested product.
Graphics files for Preferred badges will be sent once the submission has been accepted. Contact OASIS Communications if you have any questions or issues.